The registration website is planned to open on March 1, 2023.
The registration fees are non-refundable.
As stated in the Submission Guidelines, three categories of presentations will be possible:
a) Oral presentation on site in Sapporo;
b) Poster on site in Sapporo + online material (pdf file of the poster and/or pre-recorded talk prepared according to pre-recording guidelines;
c) Pre-recorded online presentation prepared according to pre-recording guidelines.
Please note that at least a presenting author of a paper must register and pay the registration fee before the early-bird deadline of June 1, 2023. Otherwise his/her paper will be removed from the scientific program.
|Category||Early(March 1 – June 1, 2023)||Midterm (June 2 – July 15, 2023)||Late (July 16 – August 26, 2023)|
|1. Full Registration(1)|
|Members(2)||€ 665||€ 785||€ 900|
|Non-Members||€ 755||€ 885||€ 1,000|
|Students||€ 300||€ 360||€ 420|
|2. Other Categories|
|Virtual Conference Viewers(3)||€ 190||€ 230||€ 270|
|Pre-Conference Program on August 19 and 20, 2023(4)||-----||€ 220||€ 260|
|Accompanying Person(5)||€ 100||€ 100||€ 100|
|Opening Reception (additional ticket)||€ 30||€ 30||€ 30|
|Banquet||€ 100||€ 100||€ 100|
(1) Full registration includes the following:
- Access to URSI GASS 2023 online material: pre-recorded presentations, poster files in pdf, etc. (during the conference until December 31, 2023);
- Admission to URSI GASS 2023 Opening / Closing Ceremonies;
- Access to all URSI GASS 2023 sessions (including Pre-Conference Program on Saturday, August 19, 2023 and Sunday, August 20, 2023);
- Access to URSI GASS 2023 Opening Reception;
- Access to URSI GASS 2023 Exhibition;
- Coffee breaks;
- Onsite conference material;
- 3-year (August 2023 – July 2026) Corresponding Membership for URSI, if not yet being URSI Senior Member or URSI Fellow.
(2) Membership status refers to the following categories:
- URSI Senior Member;
- URSI Fellow;
- Member, IEEE AP-S (Antennas and Propagation Society);
- Member, AGU (American Geophysical Union);
- Member, EurAAP (European Association on Antennas and Propagation);
- Member, IEICE (The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers).
(3) Virtual conference viewers can see recordings and PDF materials ONLY AFTER URSI GASS 2023 (until December 31, 2023). Hence there will be no interactions with participants and no possibilities of viewing online material during URSI GASS 2023.
(4) The registration fee for the Pre-Conference Program applies to participants attending the conference events (workshops and short courses) held only on Saturday, August 19, 2023 and Sunday, August 20, 2023. It also includes the admission to the URSI GASS 2023 Opening Ceremony and Opening Reception on Sunday, August 20, 2023 and conference material. This fee does not allow participants to attend the rest of the scientific program.
(5) The accompanying person’s fee includes the following:
- Admission to Opening/Closing Ceremonies;
- Admission to Opening Reception;
- Coffee breaks;
- Lunches on August 19-26, 2023 (lunch tickets will be provided);
- Access to accompanying persons’ room, 1F, Sapporo Convention Center;
- Sapporo city tour.